Use of emulators such as BlueStacks, Nox, etc. on desktops/laptops. Emulators allows users to use mobile apps on their computers.
Using BlueStacks to download and use ITAM Store
1.Search for and click the link to "BlueStacks"
2. Click Download BlueStacks
3.Once the download is complete, open the file
4. Click "Install Now"
5. The downloading will start, and BlueStacks should start once the download is complete
6. Once complete, a pop-up titled "Improve performance" will appear. Click "Continue "
7. At the bottom of the page, you should see three icons. Click the far right icon.
8. Next, click the Google Chrome icon
9. Once Chrome opens, click "Accept & continue"
10. You will have the option to sign in to Chrome. We'll skip this for this guide. Click "No Thanks"
11. Go to the ITAM Store website by typing in itam.store
12. At the top of the page, you should see a download button. Click this.
13. Click "Download APK on Desktop"
14. A pop-up will appear. This is because ITAM Store is not an app available on the Google Play Store/Apple App Store, and so the device is unaware of it. Trust us, and click "OK"
15. Once the ITAM Store APK is downloaded, click "Open"
16. A pop-up will appear asking if you would like to install the app. Click "INSTALL"
17. Once the App is installed, press "OPEN"
18. The app will start, and will ask for your permission in sending notifications. Press "PERMIT"
19. Another message will appear asking for permissions to photos, media, and files. Click "ALLOW"
20. And you're all set! Now you just need to register your account. You can do this by clicking the "Register Account" at the top of the app. For a guide in doing this, please read "Sign Up"